Doom II: MAP07 Doom II: MAP07

Alright

It was decent, I think putting it on a harder difficulty would've made the point even better.
Someone should make one of these for the last secret level in Doom: Plutonia "Go 2 It"
Now THAT would be crazy.

LordZeebmork responds:

I'm too lazy to play through it on a harder difficulty

The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

It was alright

Basic flash with a few elements thrown in. The voice over was a good addition, but the other voices weren't as good as they could've been.
Granted it's pretty much an advertisement for Castle Crashers, its an alright flash.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 26 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 26

Bravo!

Your style in Flash works exceeds many of the artists we have now. My favorite part of the movie was when the main character went to the bank and deposited all of the money in his pocket, and then realized that he had left it at home! Hah, brilliant.
The music was superb. I think people nowadays don't understand a quality flash movie when they see one.
I congratgulate you and your team on another well-done Flash.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Average overall rating: 7.77/10.00 (13 reviews)

Lucky 7's with an unlucky number of reviews. Oh my.

cart22n about my m8s cart22n about my m8s

ZLOL

U R DA MAN! LOL I HRT DA PRT WEN DA LINKN PARX WOZ LYK LETZ PLAY POKEMON GREINE!!111 O W8 DAT WOZ DA RONG MOVE!!
I FINK DAT TEH GRAFX WER OZUM BCUZ I TRIDE 2 MAYK FLAZH 1NZ BUT I WOZ LYK "OMG DIZ IZ R8 SIC" N I THOT Y CNT I BE A GEWD DISNY ANIMSTR8R LYK JERY.
UH U NEDE 2 LERN 2 SPEEL!!!11 I CNT ANDRSTND WOT U R SAYIN ITZ LYK U R FROM AFRICA N U R SPEKN UR NATIV TONG!!!!
LAL

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

A shame.

Well, this movie was definately a shame to the System of a Down name. Let's see what was wrong with it.
This intro credits were too long, you could have used it for something.
Mofomojo, in the second scene- The singer

wars of the earth wars of the earth

LLOLOLOLOLOLLAWLZ!!!!!

OMG I TOTZ FEIL U JERRYJAXONZ!11 WI HAYV S0 MOCH IN COMN~~!! LYK I WOZ TLAKN 2 MI MOM N SHI WOZ AL LYK "GO BROCH UR TEF" N I WOZ LYK, "NO I WIL NAWT I M BLCK N WE DUN BROCH R TEFIEZ" DEN SHI GAYV MI A SPNKN DAT I WOOD MEMBR!!1
LOL
DEN I WNT 2 WENDIZ WIF MAH FREND JAMAL N HI GAWT SHOT N I BOT SUM CHOCL8TZ BCUZ I M SO SKIKNEE N I WONT TO BEE FAYT!!!1

Hey Newgrounds Hey Newgrounds

NO WAI!!11!

LAWLZ DIS MOVY WOZ S000OOO FOKNEE I WNT N ROT IN MI MYSPACCEEE LAWL DEN I SNT IT 2 GERGE BUCH@@!@!!$ HI IZ MAH HOMSLIZ N I CUM OVA 2 HIZ HOUS N WE WOtCH DA PR0NZ0RDS AL DAY N NITE DEN I SEY HEY GERGE WOTZ ^ N HE WOZ ALL LYK GET TA FAWCK OOT OF MI HOS!!~~ LAWLZ

SeizureDog responds:

Celes

Thanks :)

Link's Adventure #1 Link's Adventure #1

Hmmm.

Well, i guess it was ok... It ddddiiiiiiiiiiiddddd get a couple of laughs. But whatever. Stop the penis jokes and you have yourself a pretty good movie.

I didn't know that crosses sould bleed...

Vortex responds:

me neither

Alfred's EFC Alfred's EFC

Dude.

You have probably made one of the funnniest movies on NG.
You should make this into a series, werd.
Keep up the good work.