Doom II: MAP07 Doom II: MAP07

Alright

It was decent, I think putting it on a harder difficulty would've made the point even better.
Someone should make one of these for the last secret level in Doom: Plutonia "Go 2 It"
Now THAT would be crazy.

LordZeebmork responds:

I'm too lazy to play through it on a harder difficulty

The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

It was alright

Basic flash with a few elements thrown in. The voice over was a good addition, but the other voices weren't as good as they could've been.
Granted it's pretty much an advertisement for Castle Crashers, its an alright flash.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 26 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 26

Bravo!

Your style in Flash works exceeds many of the artists we have now. My favorite part of the movie was when the main character went to the bank and deposited all of the money in his pocket, and then realized that he had left it at home! Hah, brilliant.
The music was superb. I think people nowadays don't understand a quality flash movie when they see one.
I congratgulate you and your team on another well-done Flash.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Average overall rating: 7.77/10.00 (13 reviews)

Lucky 7's with an unlucky number of reviews. Oh my.

Burger Bar (FINAL) Burger Bar (FINAL)

Pretty good.

It could use some more, but it's still a pretty good game.

Tiinusen2 responds:

Ok. im not doing flash games anymore for Newgrounds. im a pro flash maker now so im working for a company. Thx

X-Treme Tugboating X-Treme Tugboating

THAT WAS EXTREME!

You've made quite an X-TREME Flash.

The Maze Game The Maze Game

Court Report

I am taking you in the court of law for creating a game too addicting that may make them break their computers without filing a warning in your description.